Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mentality bites

The experience of watching a movie a day is getting to me. I've got this feeling coarsing through me today that I'm on the verge of something, mentally speaking. Like, I'm in some kind of a border zone right before a grand change in thought comes over me. Perhaps I am on the verge of becoming part of the cathode-ray "new flesh" from Videodrome and soon I will have a vagina that accepts Betamax tapes in my tummy! I hope the new flesh comes with HD because if my flesh will become new, I don't want it to be low-rez. Also, I'd like to have an extra mouth on the inside of my throat so I can taste food twice. And a cookie.

Tonight is going to be one of those nights where I have no fucking clue where I'm going to find two hours of time to sit down and watch Robocop 2 or Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. Expect tomorrow's review to be shocking. The Battle of Algiers will be up later today.

No comments: