Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What day is it?

So, um, Halloween has come and gone and things have festered.

I shall return. Hopefully by the 22nd.

Things have been extremely busy for my professional life the past 2 months, and my dear sweet hobby which I would love to have as my professional life has been dealt a serious blow to the sternum.

Meanwhile people seriously believe A Tale of Two Boats or as it's commonly referred to The Dark Knight should be a best pic nomination.

And I can do nothing to stem the tide.

3 comments:

Newland said...

Sternum kick? What gives?

Anonymous said...

Klimatyzatory coraz częściej ceny klimatyzacjastają się standardowym ceny klimatyzacjawyposażeniem naszych mieszkań i domów. Zapewne powodem klimatyzatory tego jest stopniowe ocieplanie się klimatu oraz coraz niższe, aczkolwiek niemałe, ceny klimatyzator tych urządzeń. Dodatkowym powodem rozpowszechnienia się klimatyzatorów jest chęć pracy oraz wypoczynku w coraz klimatyzacjalepszych warunkach. Jakiklimatyzacja klimatyzator wybrać w naszym przypadku? Ten artykuł pomoże Ci odpowiedzieć sobie na to pytanie.
Jakaklimatyzacja klimatyzacja.

watch movies said...

I am one of the regular followers of your blog. I like your reviews. I was waiting for your post. My point of view about the movie The Dark Knight is that it has very strong story line so it has to be in the best film nomination. Thanks.